- Please wear a mask during your time at the studio. Masks will be required any time you are on premises.
- Please remember to remain socially distant during class. Rigby's falls into the category of 'Indoor Fitness Facility' which involves a TEN foot distance from others in the class.
- If you are a couple, please stay together and remain TEN feet from other couples and the instructor(s).
- If you are a single, we have recommended that you coordinate with another single in advance to dance with during the class. Please know that it is your choice to dance with someone outside of your household and you do so at your own risk.
- We will not be switching partners during classes.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio for you to use frequently during class and after touching surfaces.
- Please bring your own water. The water cooler at the studio will not be available for use by anyone until further notice.
- If you are not a member, please go to our website www.RigbysJig.com to pay for tonight's class in advance. We will not be handling any transactions at the studio.
- Prior to class, we ask you to wait in your car or on the sidewalk in a line, remaining 6 feet apart from others.
- We will be letting people into the studio 5-10 minutes before class, so please take that into consideration when planning your arrival.
- You will be admitted through the main lobby. We ask that you go directly to the ballroom and go to the spot directed by a Rigby's employee to change your shoes. Each couple will be assigned a specific spot on the dance floor near their belongings for class. Please do not stop in the lobby to change shoes. Take all belongings with you into the ballroom.
- When class is over, please exit through the Mango room and out the Yellow room exterior door at the front of the studio as directed by a Rigby's employee.
- We ask that you refrain from touching surfaces and items at the studio unnecessarily.
- Each class will be 45 minutes to allow for changeover of classes.
- If you are registered for both classes, please stay in your designated spot during the changeover, except to visit the restroom.
- All participants must sign a WAIVER to participate in any and all activities (each individual must fill out waiver-not one for each couple)
I know this is a lot to digest but we are doing our best to comply with State Guidelines, and make your time at the studio safe!
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you tonight!